This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is, Precision Pharmacy Limited, 89 High Street, Hadleigh, Ipswich, IP7 5EA. Company registration number 13933178. ICO Registration number – ZB518564
Information we collect from you.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.precisionpharmacy.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of using our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We also ask you for information [when you enter a promotion sponsored by Precision Pharmacy] or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
- We also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
As part of our adherence to General Pharmaceutical Council regulations (GPhC), Precision Pharmacy will carry out a soft check to validate your identity using T2A. This check does not affect your credit rating. Depending on the results of our identity check, we may ask our pharmacist to contact you about your order.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can change the settings on your computer at any time to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you continue using without adjusting your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website.
Where we store your personal data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by telephone, electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.